- Simple Machines Forum
- Social Engine
- The buddy list will now scroll when the browser height is too small to display all the friends.
- Improved debug file slightly.
- The arrowchat root will now redirect to arrowchat/install if it exists.
- Changed the way the initial buddy count is loaded to be more accurate.
- The Buddylist will now keep updating the online count without clicking it.
- The ArrowChat installer will now notify you if it could not rename functions_receive.
- New language @ 26: No friends found.
- ArrowChat back-end redesigned with JSONP to no longer require document.domain. This will solve problems with uploaders, iframes and popups.
- Various fixes to help with jQuery conflicts.
- Friend search has been repositioned so that it will not scroll.
- Internet Explorer 8 site notifications will now work.
- Show/Hide bar will now longer increase the message or notification count by 1.
- The iframe should no longer be adding history states on FireFox.
- Received messages will now render special characters.
- Sound notifications will now play even when the chat is open.
- Clicking go offline will now update the tab title CSS.
- Changed ArrowChat install to indicate VB headerinclude.
- Fixed phpBB avatar and link directory.
- Fixed tab title alignment on some sites.
- Fixed ArrowChat bar positioning on some sites.
- Many, many CSS fixes to new_facebook theme to make ArrowChat display correctly on a wide range of sites.
- Development RSS feed in the admin panel should now work.
- Offline users will now be shown without a page refresh.
- Bar links database size increased to allow for large links.
- Notification long ago time will now display proper grammar if time is one second, minute, hour, or day ago.