Forums
TOPIC

ArrowChat Integrations

An archive of old pre-sales questions.
ArrowChat Team
1598 Posts
We need your help! Let us known which integrations we should add.

For the most current list of integrations, please visit:
http://www.arrowchat.com/index.php?do=r ... tegrations
supernova

Spacer

ArrowChat Team
1598 Posts
I should clarify that you do not need to post your integration if it is already a launch integration. We are trying to gather a list of integrations to implement after launch, and launch integrations will already be done.
JHardin

Subdreamer - subdreamer.com
phpnuke - phpnuke.org/

I would like to see these..
ArrowChat Team
1598 Posts
Conner has voted for JamRoom.
Mordyt

ninedoors

biznest

I reckon that elgg could be a good idea, infact im very interested in combining the two!
noncasus

If you guys can get this integrated into vivvo I will seriously consider buying this chat app. :D
Foodin65

I would like to put in a vote for Buddypress - http://buddypress.org - it's a social plugin for Wordpress. Uses Wordpress MU user tables and adds avatars, status's, friends, and such.
Simon

I hope that be ready for Dzoic.... :D :roll:
Rider

ken

Bowromir

Foodin65 wrote:I would like to put in a vote for Buddypress - http://buddypress.org - it's a social plugin for Wordpress. Uses Wordpress MU user tables and adds avatars, status's, friends, and such.

+1: Instany buy for me!
ajohnson

If you figure out BuddyPress I'll buy three copies...just for freaking fun. Thats how important it will be to me
robthecomputerguy

I'm an experienced WordPress consultant with a new buddypress installation at Baruch College in NYC, I'll buy with my own $ if it integrates with buddypress.
21cdb

+1 for BuddyPress -> Since version 1.2 it supports also Single WP Installations instead of only WPMU! Thats the future. Instant buy for me, if it integrates with BP 1.2 and supports "Friends online" and "Group Chat Rooms" based on the groups i'm a member of!
lawn

+1 BuddyPress - instant buy indeed :mrgreen:
OziPete

G'day all. Im keen to see this integrated with PHPIzabi.

I wish there was a demo, I might then pay the $65.00 early bird price.
Please login to post.

Please follow these guidelines before posting:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other customers. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.