Help
Discuss anything you want here
BToth
Customer

by BToth 02 Mar 2010, 13:14

Why are the "When can I download ArrowChat?" and "Release Date" threads suddenly locked on the day ArrowChat was supposed to be released.

Interesting.

Almost, Comet Chat-ish. :lol:
agiles2303
Customer

by agiles2303 02 Mar 2010, 14:08

I completely agree
Jason
Customer

by Jason 02 Mar 2010, 16:42

We locked all the old information, and the download thread is locked so that we can keep people up-to-date without them digging. That does not mean you cannot discuss it in other threads like you are here.
BToth
Customer

by BToth 02 Mar 2010, 17:03

haha... okay.

I was just disappointed.

I was looking forward to coming home after work to play around with the platform only to find you pushed back the release date again ( I did call it though! ;) ) and locked the threads.

Good luck with the eventual release! :)
jerome
Customer

by jerome 03 Mar 2010, 04:42

Jason wrote:We locked all the old information, and the download thread is locked so that we can keep people up-to-date without them digging. That does not mean you cannot discuss it in other threads like you are here.

do you guys follow the server time?
BToth
Customer

by BToth 03 Mar 2010, 12:48

is it still not released?

I'm beginning to think I pre-purchased vaporware. :lol:
qberty
Customer

by qberty 03 Mar 2010, 14:16

BToth wrote:is it still not released?

I'm beginning to think I pre-purchased vaporware. :lol:

aww, Don't be so stern. It's best if the team surprises us with a release rather than giving us false dates.
BToth
Customer

by BToth 03 Mar 2010, 14:53

aww, Don't be so stern. It's best if the team surprises us with a release rather than giving us false dates.

haha, yeah, that might be a little harsh. :(

I'm just really looking forward to using the platform... although, we should try the ArrowChat strategy next time they ask for payment. Tell them we'll give it to them on February 5th but just keep pushing it back saying "I'm trying really hard to get you your money...buuuut" :lol: lol

Again, just joking, trying to keep my patience as I wait for the whenever release. :lol:
Jason
Customer

by Jason 03 Mar 2010, 18:16

We've been thinking of giving out some kind of compensation for our mistake on the release date timing. We'll be providing some more information on that shortly.
Mikal
Customer

by Mikal 03 Mar 2010, 18:19

BToth wrote:Why are the "When can I download ArrowChat?" and "Release Date" threads suddenly locked on the day ArrowChat was supposed to be released.

Interesting.

Almost, Comet Chat-ish. :lol:

OH NOEZ D:
JCrivello
Customer

by JCrivello 03 Mar 2010, 21:07

Jason wrote:We've been thinking of giving out some kind of compensation for our mistake on the release date timing. We'll be providing some more information on that shortly.

I like the sound of this... :)

Happy to have an second domain license. Will you eventually have a good affiliate program for us to spread the word?
jerome
Customer

by jerome 03 Mar 2010, 23:21

:up: Free Branding :up: :D, hehe as for me, ive purchased this since jan 5 and i can say my patience is quite incredible for this product. im just excited to use their chatroom feature, i hope they will grant my suggestions for it.
qberty
Customer

by qberty 04 Mar 2010, 03:55

Free Branding!? wow. Is that even considerable? I like the sound of compensation though, perhaps something cool.
jerome
Customer

by jerome 04 Mar 2010, 04:06

qberty wrote:Free Branding!? wow. Is that even considerable? I like the sound of compensation though, perhaps something cool.

free branding for those who preordered sounds good, kinda dreaming here haha. but other compensation might work, im not really after any compensation, all i wanted is for arrowchat to release it stable w/ the features they posted like chatroom, applications, notifications that made me preorder.
racersimage

by racersimage 04 Mar 2010, 08:48

I'd just like the product as seen on here. It seems that if it's been packaged for use on here and the other test forum that it would be ready for use on our sites. Tomorrow will be a month since the first scheduled release date. The screenshots all look nice and the demo looks nice...
Jason
Customer

by Jason 04 Mar 2010, 09:00

racersimage wrote:I'd just like the product as seen on here. It seems that if it's been packaged for use on here and the other test forum that it would be ready for use on our sites. Tomorrow will be a month since the first scheduled release date. The screenshots all look nice and the demo looks nice...

We're putting the package together very carefully. We don't want 500 posts on the forums saying "How do I install this?". We also need to make 100% sure that some legal things are taken care of. Once we post it, there is no taking it back.
jerome
Customer

by jerome 04 Mar 2010, 09:35

Jason wrote:
racersimage wrote:I'd just like the product as seen on here. It seems that if it's been packaged for use on here and the other test forum that it would be ready for use on our sites. Tomorrow will be a month since the first scheduled release date. The screenshots all look nice and the demo looks nice...

We're putting the package together very carefully. We don't want 500 posts on the forums saying "How do I install this?". We also need to make 100% sure that some legal things are taken care of. Once we post it, there is no taking it back.

That's great, were very patient on this one. If it would be possible, please release a "usable" package that can be used somehow on a live site. Don't release something just for the sake of releasing it, i understand entirely what you guys are doing and im more excited of version 0.2 because of the chatroom feature. Good luck again and looking forward to this.
jerome
Customer

by jerome 04 Mar 2010, 11:03

this is becoming an addiction, i check arrowchat everyhour to see it its released already lol
qberty
Customer

by qberty 04 Mar 2010, 11:36

JUy wrote:this is becoming an addiction, i check arrowchat everyhour to see it its released already lol

I'll see your hour and raise you 10 minutes.
BToth
Customer

by BToth 04 Mar 2010, 12:40

free branding for those who preordered sounds good, kinda dreaming here haha. but other compensation might work, im not really after any compensation, all i wanted is for arrowchat to release it stable w/ the features they posted like chatroom, applications, notifications that made me preorder.

I agree. While I don't think any compensation is necessary it would be a VERY nice gesture to the ArrowChat community especially those that pre-ordered. Even if it's just a 30% or 40% coupon off of the branding license or something similar!! *hint-hint* ;)

Still checking my email constantly though looking for the email announcing the release! :D