Help
Discuss or request ArrowChat applications
Martinspire
Customer

by Martinspire 02 Mar 2013, 03:36

I'm using the embedded chat room on my site and its very neat but i'm not seeing the smiley face button on the submitbar. If you pop out the chatroom you also don't see any. Which is not a big deal but would be nice so my users won't make the mistake of inputting wrong code for the emoticons.

Also, one thing i've noticed particular on smartphones, the chatroom lacks a submit button. On my Windows Phone 7 and 8 devices, but also my Android, i can only submit a chatline to the chatroom by pressing the Enter key. Which is not a big deal but then the enter gets inputted in the next message i can submit. (In short: inputting text > pressing enter > new message starts with an empty extra new line ). Having a separated submit button would easen up this problem.

Another thing i've noticed is that on WP7 and WP8 devices the chat is very small. It doesn't really resize using the portrait mode. Landscape is a bit better, but still pretty small. Any way you can boost the font size on those devices?

And lastly the links posted in the chatroom are not opening in a new window. Adding the target="_blank" would force opening the url not in the embedded chat but a new window. I'm guessing this currently works better on the chatbar but would be nice nonetheless..
GKaminiarz
Customer

by GKaminiarz 05 May 2014, 03:51

I am missing the smileys in group chat link, too. Please add.
Staff Bot
ArrowChat Team

by Staff Bot 16 Dec 2014, 00:26

[b]This thread has been locked because the last post is greater than six months old. There is a good chance that the information in this thread is outdated. Please open a new topic if you wish to discuss this further.[/b]