Help
Get all the latest news about ArrowChat here
DChiuch
Customer

by DChiuch 24 Nov 2013, 05:32

Jason wrote:
DChiuch wrote:I have a bug to report regarding the mobile chat:

On the mobile chat on my site, if you send a message, then you cannot see your own message appear. To make your own message appear, you have to exit out of that user's window, and then re-enter the chat window.

I think I see why this may be happening and have fixed it in the bug update.

This is still happening after the 1.7.1 upgrade
Martok
Customer

by Martok 26 Nov 2013, 02:28

Mobile chat is not invoking the keyboard in some mobile browsers, so you cannot type anything.

It fails in both the stock browser on Android 2.3 and also with the latest version of Dolphin Mini on Android.

It does work on Chrome for Android (latest version) on a Nexus 7 tablet.
carolfab
Customer

by carolfab 30 Nov 2013, 20:31

Jason wrote:
DChiuch wrote:I have a bug to report regarding the mobile chat:

On the mobile chat on my site, if you send a message, then you cannot see your own message appear. To make your own message appear, you have to exit out of that user's window, and then re-enter the chat window.

I think I see why this may be happening and have fixed it in the bug update.

We have the same problem.... version 1.7.1
Any news when will be fixed?

Thanks
skyrie
Customer

by skyrie 03 Dec 2013, 18:32

I still see my messages appearing under the name of the other person. Can we have a fix on this as well? It's really annoying, and someone on my site reports it to me every week as a bug.
Jason
Customer

by Jason 03 Dec 2013, 19:47

skyrie wrote:I still see my messages appearing under the name of the other person. Can we have a fix on this as well? It's really annoying, and someone on my site reports it to me every week as a bug.

Have you been able to notice anything at all to reproduce this every time? I've seen it but it happens so rarely that it's hard to diagnose.
MFonti
Customer

by MFonti 04 Dec 2013, 06:23

It is quite easy to reproduce instead: just try to private chat with two (or more) people at the same time.
MFonti
Customer

by MFonti 04 Dec 2013, 14:47

Sometimes I notice that the chat suddenly stop working: it only shows the "user is typing" thing forever and does not recieve any new message, until you refresh the page or close and reopen the chat tab.

It occurred a lot of times this evening while chatting simultaneously in an embedded chatroom and with my friends.
Jason
Customer

by Jason 04 Dec 2013, 20:20

This thread is being locked because the initial reaction phase where we fix important bugs is over. I would suggest all others be filed in the bug report forum.