Help
Get all the latest news about ArrowChat here
Jason
Customer

by Jason 29 Mar 2011, 01:41

Welcome to the new site design!

A lot of things aren't working right now. We should have all the features up and running with 1-2 days. Thank you for your patience.

Business and Lite Editions
We have begun accepting orders for these, but they are not yet complete. If you already had a branding-free license purchased, you have been automatically upgraded to a premium license. People with an install, branding, and 12 months of support were automatically upgraded to a business license.

Yes, you will be allowed to upgrade for the difference in the coming days. For example, a kick starter license can upgrade to premium for $80 ($125 - $45).

Affiliates
We have discontinued our proprietary affiliate program and all affiliate money will be paid out. In the coming days, we'll be transferring the system to ClickBank instead.

Renewals/Upgrades
It will be possible to renew/upgrade your license/support time in a day or two. We're still setting up the payment system for this.

Branding-Free/Professional Installation
Adding this option is currently unavailable, but will be working within a day or two.

Store Purchases
This will be working within a day or two.

Please, please let us know if you found something wrong not listed here. The website upgrade made a lot of big changes, and it's quite possible that something else isn't working correctly that we missed.
Jack
Customer

by Jack 29 Mar 2011, 12:55

Looks good! :)
sudhakar
Customer

by sudhakar 06 Apr 2011, 12:16

Dear Jason and team,

New layout looks wonderful and more professional for this concept.

Keep rocking.
deth4uall
Customer

by deth4uall 19 Apr 2011, 08:35

I don't see what was wrong with the previous version, but I guess I am just a customer who's opinion doesn't count. I think that instead of putting emphasis on how the site looks you should bring quality updates to the table, something to attract costumers like the promised features did to me when you were in beta?

Other than that it looks great.
Jason
Customer

by Jason 21 Apr 2011, 05:34

Now Working:

Store Purchases
Affiliates
Renewals/Upgrades
Branding-Free/Professional Installation
Staff Bot
ArrowChat Team

by Staff Bot 07 Nov 2012, 12:40

This thread has been locked because the last post is greater than six months old. There is a good chance that the information in this thread is outdated. Please open a new topic if you wish to discuss this further.