Help
Get all the latest news about ArrowChat here
Jason
Customer

by Jason 16 Jul 2011, 20:43

CONTEST ENDS AUGUST 17, 2011 12:00 AM PST

ArrowSuites is holding a contest for all current members. You'll either be able to win an 8GB iPod Touch or 2GB iPod Shuffle.

Winning the iPod Touch
In order to win the iPod Touch, you'll need to have submitted something to the ArrowChat online store within 30 days (8/17/2011 at 12:00 AM PST). Your submission must be approved in order to win. You may submit as many as you'd like. They can be paid or free.

On or around 8/22/2011, we'll be posting up to 10 finalists for everyone to vote on. Which ever receives the most votes in one week will win.

Winning the iPod Shuffle
You don't need to know any coding to win this one! Simply just make a post on our thread titled "iPod Shuffle Entry" in the announcements forum. The winner will also be announced on 8/22/2011, but the thread will be locked on 8/17/2011 at 12:00 AM PST.

Entry Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=846

Shipping
ArrowSuites will ship anywhere in the world for free. The contest is open internationally.

Prizes
The winner will be able to select the specified prize or the cash equivalent as listed on apple.com on 8/17/2011 at 12:00 AM PST.

Can I enter both contests?
Yes, you certainly can. We encourage it!

Rules
For a chance to win one (1) 2GB iPod Shuffle, you must submit your entry by 12:00 a.m. PST on Wednesday, August 17, 2011. ArrowSuites (“Sponsor”) will randomly select the name of one (1) winner on or around Monday, August 22, 2011. The winner will be notified via e-mail. If you are selected and meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein, the Prize will be delivered to the name and address that you provide after contacting us.

For a chance to win one (1) 8GB iPod Touch, you must submit your entry by 12:00 a.m. PST on Wednesday, August 17, 2011. ArrowSuites (“Sponsor”) will then post the finalists on or around Monday, August 22, 2011. After one week, on Monday, August 29, 2011, the submission with the most votes will win. The winner will be notified via e-mail. If you are selected and meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein, the Prize will be delivered to the name and address that you provide after contacting us.

Only one entry per user (except for the iPod Touch entry). No purchase necessary. To qualify for entry in the contest all of the following requirements must be met: (1) the entrant must have posted in our specific entry thread or have submitted an approved store submission by 8/17/2011 12:00 AM PST (2) the entrant must have posted only one reply to the thread for the iPod Shuffle (3) the entrant must not be an employee, officer, or director of ArrowSuites, or any of their respective agencies, affiliates, parent companies or subsidiaries (collectively the “Sponsor Parties”). The Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of eligibility. The odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of qualified entries received.

In the event of a tie, ArrowSuites and its' employees will make the final decision on the winner.

Entries that are incomplete, illegible, fraudulent or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.

All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Except where prohibited by law, by entering a Giveaway, each entrant consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, likeness and biographical data and/or any other information contained in his/her entry in advertising, promotional and marketing materials by Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates without additional compensation, which may require, without limitation, winner to appear in person on a television, radio or Internet broadcast. In addition, by entering, all entrants, except where prohibited by law, consent to being photographed, filmed, taped and/or interviewed about the Giveaway. In connection therewith, all entrants grant full permission and consent to Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates to utilize any of the results of such photographing, filming, taping and/or interviewing in any and all media now known or hereafter devised and hereby release Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates from all liability related thereto.

THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
DLampi
Customer

by DLampi 24 Jul 2011, 05:52

Sweet Contest. Wonder if I could get your help on this:

How do I embed ArrowChat into the center of my home page?

I like the way the NING chat module can be moved to front and center - how can I embed a chat box option into the center of my homepage?

Would be great to leave the full options with the bar along the bottom, and have one simple public chat available front and center.

Many thanks!

Doug
Staff Bot
ArrowChat Team

by Staff Bot 07 Nov 2012, 12:40

This thread has been locked because the last post is greater than six months old. There is a good chance that the information in this thread is outdated. Please open a new topic if you wish to discuss this further.