Help
Get all the latest news about ArrowChat here
HMARTINS
Customer

by HMARTINS 24 Mar 2012, 15:33

Site URL and a test login account, please.

In chat rooms, even with avatars disabled, they appear as tiny pictures at left side of usernames, after some seconds they disappear.

About the login, give me some minutes, just staff members have access to the chat, if I open it to all the users my site goes down. I'll create a new group for this login...
Jason
Customer

by Jason 24 Mar 2012, 17:00

Anyone that is seeing some weird stuff or not having settings saved, please go into your database and delete all the arrowchat tables. Re-install and everything should be fixed.

The reason this is happening is because your database user does not have "drop table" privileges so ArrowChat cannot automatically do it for you.
pltech
Customer

by pltech 25 Mar 2012, 08:37

Hello,

I downloaded the Trial version. Set everything right but it doesn't appear on the page. And also i can't edit integration.php which has getUserID and others. isn't it possible to edit integration in trial version ? that means i cannot try it properly..

Thanks
CAlchin
Customer

by CAlchin 25 Mar 2012, 14:19

Hi Jason, one of my members have passed the following message to me: the new chat bar causing my web page to resize when using my Android tablet to view the site. I am running the standard browser on an Acer A500 with a 1280 x 800 screen. This has only just happened and I am not sure if other browsers are affected. Does this make sense? I plan to try it on my friends android tablet to see the exact problem but thought I give the heads up. :)
Jason
Customer

by Jason 25 Mar 2012, 15:49

pltech wrote:Hello,

I downloaded the Trial version. Set everything right but it doesn't appear on the page. And also i can't edit integration.php which has getUserID and others. isn't it possible to edit integration in trial version ? that means i cannot try it properly..

Thanks

Good catch! I've put the decoded standalone integration file in the trial. I can't think of a circumstance where the other integration files would need to be decoded though, so I've kept them encoded.

I assume the bar isn't showing because you haven't customized the integration file, in which case, you should re-download and re-install. Turn on guest chat to see if this is the case.
Jason
Customer

by Jason 25 Mar 2012, 15:50

CAlchin wrote:Hi Jason, one of my members have passed the following message to me: the new chat bar causing my web page to resize when using my Android tablet to view the site. I am running the standard browser on an Acer A500 with a 1280 x 800 screen. This has only just happened and I am not sure if other browsers are affected. Does this make sense? I plan to try it on my friends android tablet to see the exact problem but thought I give the heads up. :)

I really don't see how this would be possible as the code doesn't touch the viewport at all. Might be something else or a new update for his tablet.
pltech
Customer

by pltech 25 Mar 2012, 16:00

Jason wrote:

Thanks

Good catch! I've put the decoded standalone integration file in the trial. I can't think of a circumstance where the other integration files would need to be decoded though, so I've kept them encoded.

I assume the bar isn't showing because you haven't customized the integration file, in which case, you should re-download and re-install. Turn on guest chat to see if this is the case.

Yeah, thank you but i already purchased a license and waiting for you to approve it. It s been almost 10 hours and i am still waiting : )
Jason
Customer

by Jason 25 Mar 2012, 16:26

pltech wrote:Yeah, thank you but i already purchased a license and waiting for you to approve it. It s been almost 10 hours and i am still waiting : )

It shouldn't take that long, I'm checking on whats going on now.

Can you please open a support ticket with your transaction ID or email that you use (if you haven't already).
pltech
Customer

by pltech 25 Mar 2012, 16:32

Jason wrote:
pltech wrote:Yeah, thank you but i already purchased a license and waiting for you to approve it. It s been almost 10 hours and i am still waiting : )

It shouldn't take that long, I'm checking on whats going on now.

Can you please open a support ticket with your transaction ID or email that you use (if you haven't already).

Done
HMARTINS
Customer

by HMARTINS 25 Mar 2012, 18:24

Hi Jason,

old tables dropped, new installation done, but the "hide chat bar" still not work and the tiny avatars (even with avatars disabled) beside usernames in chat room still there =(
Jason
Customer

by Jason 26 Mar 2012, 02:07

HMARTINS wrote:Hi Jason,

old tables dropped, new installation done, but the "hide chat bar" still not work and the tiny avatars (even with avatars disabled) beside usernames in chat room still there =(

Re-download and overwrite all the files, we just updated the package. I've have to look into the avatar issue, though.
horse
Customer

by horse 26 Mar 2012, 03:06

I am missing a function for setting "away" "busy" "invisible" etc.
Still get problems to view mobile at android devices there must be a better way (I have a mobile style at my website).

and also waiting for the HD Styles
MartinEastwood
Customer

by MartinEastwood 26 Mar 2012, 15:34

can we sort out the issue for the mod write issues, on my server i have to add rewrite /base to the .htaccess file, and for somereason the bar does not appear on the website, something to do with the external.php, it was fixed for wordpress, but still awaiting a fix for my oxwall installation, and also HD Theme update.
MartinEastwood
Customer

by MartinEastwood 26 Mar 2012, 15:36

sorry Rewritebase /
JWard
Customer

by JWard 26 Mar 2012, 23:27

It appears the "push" functionality is hosted by you. Is there any option to host our own push servers, or consideration for this option in the future? Thanks!
Jason
Customer

by Jason 27 Mar 2012, 01:33

JWard wrote:It appears the "push" functionality is hosted by you. Is there any option to host our own push servers, or consideration for this option in the future? Thanks!

We don't have any plans for a self-hosted push server at this time.
horse
Customer

by horse 28 Mar 2012, 01:35

Mobile Chat should be like this ( )

Popout don't work for mobile devices (tested on Android)
Jason
Customer

by Jason 28 Mar 2012, 02:48

horse wrote:Mobile Chat should be like this ( )

Popout don't work for mobile devices (tested on Android)

We'll be fixing the mobile chat soon.
pltech
Customer

by pltech 30 Mar 2012, 04:16

Hello,

User names comes with the slashes like "User\'s Name"
How can we use a function like stripslashes or sth ?

Thanks
Jason
Customer

by Jason 30 Mar 2012, 05:15

User names comes with the slashes like "User\'s Name"
How can we use a function like stripslashes or sth ?

Thanks

Where exactly is this showing up? I don't think the code accounts for usernames with single quotes as that is a little unexpected.