Help
Ask questions about how to do or fix things in Arrowchat
SDUBEY
Customer

by SDUBEY 18 Sep 2014, 08:32

I have installed arrowchat and configured it on my server,But it is not showing username of guest and logged in user inside the chatbox.It is able to recognize logged in user number but not able to show their names.Please help its urgent.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
saeed319
Customer

by saeed319 29 Jun 2015, 11:20

Have a look in config.php. You might need to change this line define('DB_USERTABLE_NAME','user_displayname'); to match your database
KNg
Customer

by KNg 11 Jul 2015, 18:46

I am having the very same issues too. When the users log in, their usernames do not show up on the chatbar.

I am currently running an OPEN CLASSIFIED script on my site. (http://open-classifieds.com)

Is anyone else having the same issues?

Thanks!

saeed319 wrote:Have a look in config.php. You might need to change this line define('DB_USERTABLE_NAME','user_displayname'); to match your database
TReed
Customer

by TReed 22 Jan 2018, 06:10

I'm having the same issue with PHPFox 4.6. I've checked the config file and it looks correct to me. It will pull the "user_id" but that's it. Members are guests. The config file shows the correct prefix. The settings below seem correct. Any help please? I'd like to upgrade but want it to work first.

define('DB_USERTABLE','user');
define('DB_USERTABLE_NAME','user_name');
define('DB_USERTABLE_USERID','user_id');
define('DB_USERTABLE_AVATAR','user_image');
ajaysumar90
Trial

by ajaysumar90 22 Dec 2020, 11:37

i am no longer having any issue, this issue might have resolved with the latest version of PHP...

i am using a https://blueclassy.m11.in/ on one subdomain and on other domain using a wordpress..