Help
Ask questions about how to do or fix things in Arrowchat
asinsh
Customer

by asinsh 15 Jul 2019, 11:17

I have arrowchat 2.2 installed on a phbpp forum and it’s working fine when I access the forum via a pc but there’s no chat tab or link when I access the forum via iPhone. I can, however, access chat on my iPhone by navigating to [myforum].com/arrowchat/mobile...that works fine. In the admin area I did check the “enable chat tab on mobile devices” option but neither the tab nor the chat bar shows up on iPhone. Am I supposed to embed some extra code in the phpbb templates so that it will show up? If not, any hints on what I am doing wrong? Thanks.
asinsh
Customer

by asinsh 15 Jul 2019, 13:46

Figured out I just needed to clear cache in safari and all is good now. Is there any way for me to fix this for all of my users? For example, if I changed the cookies name for my phpbb forum and purged all sessions (forcing everyone to log in again), would that make the tab show up on everyone’s mobile phone? Or does each user need to clear his own cache?
asinsh
Customer

by asinsh 15 Jul 2019, 14:29

For some reason the mobile tab is showing up for others without their clearing cache so I guess I’ll just leave things the way they are.
CCarlier
Customer

by CCarlier 28 Sep 2019, 14:29

Once you select the "on" switch to hide the mobile chat button, how are you able to switch it back on? Does it only stay off while logged in? I've logged in and out and cleared the cache but it's gone now.
CCarlier
Customer

by CCarlier 30 Sep 2019, 14:56

Once you select the "on" switch to hide the mobile chat button, how are you able to switch it back on? Does it only stay off while logged in? I've logged in and out and cleared the cache but it's gone now.
"The mysterious chat button has reappeared.