Help
Ask questions about how to do or fix things in Arrowchat
gigasb
Customer

by gigasb 20 May 2021, 16:10

Long time ago I Purchased CometChat with a substantial amount of money , 1 year after they canceled my account, and made the plugin monthly payment after I bought it for lifetime.

How do I know that this will not happend again with ArrowChat ?
Because ArrowChat looks Exactly like CometChat by any means.
roboto
Customer

by roboto 20 May 2021, 16:38

I am also an ex-CometChat licensee and had encountered this issue where my server license was cancelled and I was pushed to monthly.

Arrowchat/ArrowSuites has been around for quite some time (2010ish) and even though I am a recent customer, I haven't seen any indication from the Jason or anyone else on the team that the are looking to move to a subscription service. Unless you want a hosted Arrowchat solution + Push services, that is where you would have to pay for those services.
gigasb
Customer

by gigasb 20 May 2021, 17:00

I am also an ex-CometChat licensee and had encountered this issue where my server license was cancelled and I was pushed to monthly.

Arrowchat/ArrowSuites has been around for quite some time (2010ish) and even though I am a recent customer, I haven't seen any indication from the Jason or anyone else on the team that the are looking to move to a subscription service. Unless you want a hosted Arrowchat solution + Push services, that is where you would have to pay for those services.
Im looking chat solution for my visitors to chat together, this is perfect for me, but I really hope you are right.
Jason
Customer

by Jason 20 May 2021, 19:02

The self-hosted licensing isn't ever going away.
gigasb
Customer

by gigasb 21 May 2021, 01:15

The self-hosted licensing isn't ever going away.
thank you for your reply, I will purchase it soon.