Help
Ask questions about how to do or fix things in Arrowchat
zoxtrix
Customer

by zoxtrix 08 Jul 2021, 11:27

The mobile client utilizes Font Awesome button icons. I changed the "camera" upload button icon to a different FA icon code (in public/mobile/includes/css/style.css). The result was somewhat successful. The issue I'm puzzled about is as follows: Whenever a screen containing the replacement icon is loaded, I'm still able to see the camera icon (code f030) for a second or so. It soon vanishes and is replaced by the newly selected icon. Can anyone tell me from where the call originates for this lingering camera icon?
zoxtrix
Customer

by zoxtrix 30 Jul 2021, 09:29

Update:
I've resolved this issue. The chosen fa icon needs to be configured in the index.php file as well.

So I've successfully changed the mobile chat upload button icon image and the popout chat upload button icon image. So far, though, I've been unable to determine how to change the upload button icon image that's present in the desktop version chat boxes from the camera icon to something else. It looks to be the same fa camera image (f030) but it's unclear from where it's called for the desktop chat boxes. It seems tied in with the uploadifive and the uploadify mechanisms. I could use some direction on this. Anyone?