Help
Discuss or request ArrowChat themes
MPhilipps
Customer

by MPhilipps 15 Jan 2015, 22:17

Hello,

I like the leaf theme but would prefer it without the bar, like the facebopok NO bar theme.
Does this already exist or can someone tell me how to get rid of the bar in the leaf theme?

Thank you!!!
nfn
Customer

by nfn 08 Apr 2015, 01:26

Hello,

This would be a great addition.

Thanks
DBeard
Customer

by DBeard 07 Oct 2015, 20:01

Hint. This can be done with a css mod. I use the inspect element to find the css line that needs to be changed. The good thing about using inspect element is that you can play around a little, and not affect the primary file. To start over from scratch just refresh the page, and your back to the original css setting. I know they set the borders, and background to certain elements to be transparent "i.e. background: transparent;" I switched to the leaf theme, and was able to make the bar across the middle transparent. I didn't go as far as dong the borders. Color would have to be added back to other elements. If you know a little about css, once you find the elements that need to be changed; just go to the admin panel, and make them there. Make a backup of the original file in case something goes wrong you can replace it.