Help
Discuss or request ArrowChat modifications
CBowers
Customer

by CBowers 24 Feb 2017, 06:03

Hey guys,

I may update my code I worked on for week. Some changes I have done to the client.
- Add groups to the chat. When users join the chat they are place in their own "section" like admin or mods and users.
- I found away to edit out the chat rooms and left the private chat rooms.
-

- Made a event room functions below.
Admins - Can move any any one to watching,waiting, asking, host or make a mod.
Mods - Can move any any one to watching,waiting, asking, host.
Host - Can move any any one to watching,waiting, asking.
Asking - Users can left click their name and move them self's to waiting again or watching.
Waiting - Users can left click their name and move them self's to waiting again or watching. This section will place users in line first come first serve. Your waiting in line to ask your question to the host.
Watching - All groups are placed here when joining the room. Admins and Mods can move them self's to any spot in the room.
Note "All users in watching or waiting spot can not type to lobby."

I will show were and how to replace the code. Mostly copy and past. You will do this at your own risk as well. Thank you. I also had help doing some of the code. Thank for these who helped out.
Jason
Customer

by Jason 24 Feb 2017, 16:56

Sounds like some neat modifications :)

Did you know you can put modifications on our store for free or purchase as well?
CBowers
Customer

by CBowers 27 Feb 2017, 02:09

Jason wrote:Sounds like some neat modifications :)

Did you know you can put modifications on our store for free or purchase as well?

No I didn't know about this option. How do I help give out these edited copies on your store?
Jason
Customer

by Jason 27 Feb 2017, 06:39

There is more information about compiling it here: https://www.arrowchat.com/developers/gu ... php?t=mods

The submission form is here: https://www.arrowchat.com/developers/submit.php