Help
General ArrowChat talk that doesn't fit any other forum.
urasoul
Free

by urasoul 07 Jan 2016, 14:44

i am deciding here whether to buy and use arrowchat on an elgg social network. unfortunately i have not been able to get the free trial to run correctly due to an unexplained javascript error. i have raised a support ticket and created a thread in the forum, but so far haven't had any help resolving the issue.

since it seems support priority is given to paying customers, in the spirit of getting things moving, i would consider buying the kickstarter package - even without seeing it working on my site, with the idea being that the problems will be fixed. since there is a sale on here, i am inspired to pay for this asap.

HOWEVER, i also would like to use audio/video communication and thus would need to get the business package and since i haven't even seen this in action, i feel it is too much money to pay out on the premise that it 'might' be a good feature for my community. so i would like to know whether i can benefit from the current sale price for the business package, if i buy the kickstarter package and then upgrade to the business package in the near future, once the glitches have been resolved?

thanks