Help
General ArrowChat talk that doesn't fit any other forum.
micryd97
Customer

by micryd97 17 Sep 2020, 10:31

Is there a way to embed just one single chat room?

I do not need the whole left panel of the embeded pop out, and would like to have my users see only the chat room portion upon logging into my site.

I know of a website that does this using an src to /chat/public/chatroom/?id=1, and just embeds the standalone chatroom, but I am not seeing these folders in my version of arrowchat. Is there a way to achieve this?

The furthest I can src to is src="/arrowchat/public/popout/, which shows the whole pop out with the left panel/chatroom selector/buddy list.
jarrettfries
Free

by jarrettfries 23 Oct 2020, 01:59

Is there a way to embed just one single chat room?

I do not need the whole left panel of the embeded pop out, and would like to have my users see only the chat room portion upon logging into my site.

I know of a website that does this using an src to /chat/public/chatroom/?id=1, and just embeds the standalone chatroom, but I am not seeing these folders in my version of arrowchat. Is there a way to achieve this?

The furthest I can src to is src="/arrowchat/public/popout/, which shows the whole pop out with the left panel/chatroom selector/buddy list.
Someone please respond.
Soren
Customer

by Soren 19 Mar 2023, 02:32

Yes I like that as well.

Just display the chatroom I created....
Jason
Customer

by Jason 19 Mar 2023, 10:31

That's what auto-hide is for. It's in the embed codes section of the admin panel.

/arrowchat/public/popout/?cid=1&ah=1&sc=0