Help
General ArrowChat talk that doesn't fit any other forum.
FNezovic
Customer

by FNezovic 02 Feb 2011, 02:48

But wait before replying I know how to restrict the loading off Javascript etc however my problem with restricting ArrowChat with simple vBulletin Conditionals is although only X Usergroups see and can use ArrowChat the problem is people on their buddy list who do not have ArrowChat show up as 'Online' so when the member with ArrowChat privldedges sends a message to member without ArrowChat he never gets a reply.

What I am asking is, is there a way to ONLY show via ArrowChat the Buddylist of those with the same Usergroup.

I know I tried it ages ago and I had everyone on my buddy list showing up as online even those who did not have Arrowchat Privileges....
Jason
Customer

by Jason 02 Feb 2011, 03:10

the problem is people on their buddy list who do not have ArrowChat show up as 'Online' so when the member with ArrowChat privldedges sends a message to member without ArrowChat he never gets a reply.

That isn't true. If the javascript isn't running, they won't be online.
Staff Bot
ArrowChat Team

by Staff Bot 07 Nov 2012, 12:40

This thread has been locked because the last post is greater than six months old. There is a good chance that the information in this thread is outdated. Please open a new topic if you wish to discuss this further.