Help
General ArrowChat talk that doesn't fit any other forum.
WPetersen
Customer

by WPetersen 25 May 2011, 23:48

Hopefully a negative post will get me faster responses that what I have been experiencing on your laskluster message system.

It took you 4 days to install arrowchat. Then when you attempted install - my dedicated server conveniently went down for 2 hours (never happened before). Then another 24 hours to let me know you stopped installation because my server went down. Then another 24 hours to fix permission errors that you created. Now another 24 hours to respond to providing instructions to install applications and access the admin panel. For $300 - you would think a company would provide better support.

Can you PLEASE update your messaging system and provide tutorials??!! This process of tossing so much money away should not be this difficult! Maybe offer a phone number to talk with a live person for business class customers would help!
Jason
Customer

by Jason 26 May 2011, 00:11

I apologize for the trouble you've been having. I assure you that you're tickets are a much higher priority for us since you are on the business edition and priority support.

I'd just like to correct some of your numbers, however. You didn't put in the installation request after you purchased, so you weren't put in line yet. Installation typically takes 1-3 BUSINESS days after you submit the request. We are jammed packed with installation requests right now, so they are taking above average at about 4-5 days. You were moved near top of the line and we got it installed for you in 2 days.

The other issues were both answered within 2 hours or less, so I'm not sure where you're getting the 24 hours from.

Again, I apologize for the trouble you've had and we'll continue fixing any issues you have as quickly as possible.
WPetersen
Customer

by WPetersen 26 May 2011, 15:40

The reason you did not show installation requests was because your website has problems. I put in three requests and your site does not keep the request. In addition, you have no way to show open tickets on your site. You have to find the email notification in order to go back and respond.

Today is Thursday and I still don't have a simple link on how to install applications.

I can appreciate you are busy. But again, support for people that buy your most expensive option should be better.
Jason
Customer

by Jason 26 May 2011, 15:56

You are the first one to have problems out of the hundreds on our installation form, so I apologize for the inconvenience. You can't honestly expect us to install it when you hadn't even given us FTP access?

I've checked your ticket and you were given clear and concise instructions on how to install them as well as every download contains instructions. Please ask if you have additional questions.
iSimon
Customer

by iSimon 28 May 2011, 13:24

Why you delete my post??
Staff Bot
ArrowChat Team

by Staff Bot 07 Nov 2012, 12:40

This thread has been locked because the last post is greater than six months old. There is a good chance that the information in this thread is outdated. Please open a new topic if you wish to discuss this further.