Help
Ask questions about how to do or fix things in Arrowchat
JVest
Customer

by JVest 22 Apr 2012, 12:37

I've upgraded to 1.5.11 in Drupal 6 by completely reinstalling from scratch (removed /arrowchat dir and reinstalled) and it doesn't seem to be respecting the logged in/logged out user settings.

The functionality i am looking for is for signed in users only to see the chat bar and be able to chat with one another (no friends list system used). Guests (logged out users) will not see any chat bar when they come to the site.

What is actually happening is that the bar displays regardless of logged in/logged out status and even shows who is logged in. I'm including here my install settings and the current config settings.

Another problem i am seeing is that the chat sound "pop" is made any time i navigate to a different page even when no messages are being sent or received.

Has anyone installed the new update with Drupal 6 successfully? Any input would be helpful as this is unusable in its current state.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Staff Bot
ArrowChat Team

by Staff Bot 07 Nov 2012, 12:40

This thread has been locked because the last post is greater than six months old. There is a good chance that the information in this thread is outdated. Please open a new topic if you wish to discuss this further.