Help
Ask questions about how to do or fix things in Arrowchat
alibaba
Free

by alibaba 12 May 2015, 16:14

"Using a FTP client such as WinSCP (http://winscp.net) or whatever method you use to put files on your server, simply place the ArrowChat folder inside your integration's directory. Most setups will require you to put the folder in your www or public_html folder. Do not place in your integration's plugin or application folder."

This might be the most confusing installation text I have ever seen
So, do I place it in intergrations directory or not? Why do you mention what most setups will require? Im thoroughly confused by this text, so where does it EXACTLY go? plugins folder?

Thank you
Jason
Customer

by Jason 12 May 2015, 17:15

It should be placed in the root folder of the integration you're using.
ex: /wordpress/arrowchat/

If you're on a custom site, it doesn't matter where you place the folder.
luqmanhakimi
Free

by luqmanhakimi 12 Jan 2017, 00:15

i have problem on Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance. how can i solve it?
Martok
Customer

by Martok 12 Jan 2017, 07:19

luqmanhakimi wrote:i have problem on Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance. how can i solve it?

You will need to contact your web host to ask them to install it for you.