Help
Ask questions about how to do or fix things in Arrowchat
Melanie
Customer

by Melanie 10 Jun 2023, 02:58

Hi,

how do we get the emojis to display on desktops? They display fine on mobile but are missing in all browsers on desktop. I am using Joomla 4x

I noticed there were no images in the include/emogis/img/32 and 16 folders so I copied these files from an older version of arrowchat but still they don't show. Is there anything else that needs to be done?

They don't appear on the chat on here either.

Kind regards
Melanie
Customer

by Melanie 28 Jun 2023, 09:38

For anyone else who has this problem the icon button was disabled so i had to enable it in the css files. Now works beautifully
Ange27
Free

by Ange27 11 Jul 2023, 10:29

Hello, can you help me to get the joomla userid in the arrowchat include file?
convexchange
Customer

by convexchange 12 Dec 2023, 10:19

We are having an issue with emojis too since v 3.x and now 4.x. They seem fine when you use them the first time, but when you go back to a conversation they get replaced by a "?" instead of the actual icon.
Hi,

how do we get the emojis to display on desktops? They display fine on mobile but are missing in all browsers on desktop. I am using Joomla 4x

I noticed there were no images in the include/emogis/img/32 and 16 folders so I copied these files from an older version of arrowchat but still they don't show. Is there anything else that needs to be done?

They don't appear on the chat on here either.

Kind regards