Help
Ask questions about how to do or fix things in Arrowchat
ACambridge
Customer

by ACambridge 29 Jan 2011, 11:56

I was told that arrowchat integrated seamlessly into VB4 and the video chat worked good..

So I purchased the product and installed it 4 times..

I followed directions to a TEE and it don't work AT ALL for VB4...

I also talked to other customer who has same issue with VB3.8..

VB4 and VB 3 are completely different structure wise so if it don't work for vb3 and it don't work for vb 4, why was told it integrated seamlessly into VB4..

Obviously so I would buy the software...

I hope that this script does work perfectly and they can get this issue resolved..

Very Frustrating tho to spend $$ ons omething that DONT WORK when you are told it does..

And I installed the script right and followed all directions to a TEE.

I don;t know if it ahs to do with where the 2 lines of code go, but I have tried various different header locations..

Bottomline in VB 4 there is no <HEAD> tag.. or no <body> tag..

Maybe in VB3.8 there is.. But VB 4 the structure is different..

I am able to access the admin panel and set my options and the backed is setup with VB database.. Ic ans ee the arrowchat data, so that installed correctly..

But without the bar showing up for my users it DONT WORK..

CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIX THIS PLEASE, IT IS IMPORTANT AND URGENT..

Thank you
ArrowFan
Customer

by ArrowFan 29 Jan 2011, 13:43

I actually ran into the same problem and am waiting for a response. I'd recommend submitting a support ticket.
Jason
Customer

by Jason 29 Jan 2011, 14:45

ArrowFan wrote:I actually ran into the same problem and am waiting for a response. I'd recommend submitting a support ticket.

Do you have a support ticket in? We can fix it asap.
Staff Bot
ArrowChat Team

by Staff Bot 07 Nov 2012, 12:40

This thread has been locked because the last post is greater than six months old. There is a good chance that the information in this thread is outdated. Please open a new topic if you wish to discuss this further.