Help
Suggest features for the ArrowChat software
Martok
Customer

by Martok 05 Jul 2012, 01:56

I'd really like to see this feature added so that in the admin panel I can specify the order that applications appear on the chat bar. I'd also like to be able to choose where bar links appear; currently the one I have added on my char bar appears to the left of the applications button and I'd like it to the right in amongst the applications.

As well as this ability to set the order, I think it would be good to add the option for admins to choose whether or not they allow their users to re-order applications and links themselves.
Martok
Customer

by Martok 13 Jul 2012, 02:20

It's good that the bar links have been addressed in the 1.5.5 release and they can now be shown on the right of apps on the chat bar.

I think it would be good if we could now specify the order that the apps appear. I'd see this done by going to the Installed Applications screen in the admin panel and using up & down buttons to change the order (or even drag and drop to change position using AJAX). The same could also be done on the Installed Bar Links screen in the admin section.
Staff Bot
ArrowChat Team

by Staff Bot 16 Dec 2014, 00:26

[b]This thread has been locked because the last post is greater than six months old. There is a good chance that the information in this thread is outdated. Please open a new topic if you wish to discuss this further.[/b]