Help
Suggest features for the ArrowChat software
hello2029
Customer

by hello2029 11 Aug 2023, 21:07

To begin with, I would like to extend my appreciation for your dedicated efforts. I wholeheartedly value your commitment. Looking ahead, I hold an optimistic view that your devotion will continue to steer the development of outstanding products for the community.

I would like to offer some suggestions I have regarding ArrowChat:

As someone new to this platform, I am not fully familiar with the existing features. Therefore, if any of the features I propose are already in place, I would greatly appreciate your informing me.

Top Priority:

I've noticed that our initial inspiration was drawn from Facebook Chat, but currently, Telegram seems to be leading the way. They have incorporated many impressive functionalities. It would be beneficial to take cues from their features:

- Feature to reply and quote a message.
- Telegram's text formatting options.
- Message reactions.
- Interactive stickers.
- Editing of sent text messages.
- Replacement of sent files or photos.
- Prioritizing the enhancement of the text editor is essential. You might consider referencing Quill - a powerful rich text editor.
- The ability to save messages in progress. For instance, while composing a message, any issues that arise should not lead to message loss. Similar to what Xenforo currently employs.

Moderate Priorities:
Considering an additional chatbot that could potentially be integrated with ChatGPT's API for execution.
Further refinement of the mobile interface.

It's important not to get overly carried away with the development of numerous additional features such as video calls or screen sharing.

Let's concentrate on swift message composition and text messaging. Mastering these aspects should be our primary focus at this juncture.

Thank you,
hello2029
Customer

by hello2029 11 Aug 2023, 22:10

Message content search function.
Allowing only specific group A to chat with group B and not with anyone else.