Help
Summit14
Customer

by Summit14 13 May 2015, 13:03

Was wondering if there ever was an update planned for this? I myself am going to try and edit it the best I can, but it looks like a really great skin, and deserves to keep itself going through to later updates.
vienem
Customer

by vienem 13 May 2015, 14:35

Hey Summit, first of all thanks for the positive comment :) I haven't used ArrowChat for a few years now and this is why no updates have been made to the theme.

I don't know how well you may know CSS but I assume AC has added more classes to the default themes CSS, if this is true then it would be a good idea to copy the new classes to the css of GameOn theme and customize them to be consistent with the rest of the theme.

You can contact me on my email address admin@thebham.com if you would like any assistance or advice :)

P.S. I did request AC to make all my plugins and themes free for everyone but it doesn't look like they have done this :/ I will re-request this and if you have made the purchase in the past 15 days you should be able to request a refund.

Best regards,
Ben Hamlett
Summit14
Customer

by Summit14 13 May 2015, 20:22

vienem wrote:Hey Summit, first of all thanks for the positive comment :) I haven't used ArrowChat for a few years now and this is why no updates have been made to the theme.

I don't know how well you may know CSS but I assume AC has added more classes to the default themes CSS, if this is true then it would be a good idea to copy the new classes to the css of GameOn theme and customize them to be consistent with the rest of the theme.

You can contact me on my email address admin@thebham.com if you would like any assistance or advice :)

P.S. I did request AC to make all my plugins and themes free for everyone but it doesn't look like they have done this :/ I will re-request this and if you have made the purchase in the past 15 days you should be able to request a refund.

Best regards,
Ben Hamlett

Firstly, thanks so much for getting back to me this quick! As for the CSS edits, I have went through and started merging the files from default themes into this one. Everything seems to be going alright besides a few things. One of which being text kind of running off the page in IM chat, delete button not appearing in chatroom, and maybe the hide/show switch. Besides that, should be all good.

As for the payment thing, I did buy it today, but if the money is going to you, I don't mind donating ;)
vienem
Customer

by vienem 16 May 2015, 04:20

Firstly, thanks so much for getting back to me this quick! As for the CSS edits, I have went through and started merging the files from default themes into this one. Everything seems to be going alright besides a few things. One of which being text kind of running off the page in IM chat, delete button not appearing in chatroom, and maybe the hide/show switch. Besides that, should be all good.

As for the payment thing, I did buy it today, but if the money is going to you, I don't mind donating ;)

Thats ever so kind of you, I have spoken to ArrowChat team and it looks like I will be able to update this theme and created more so if you have any requests or ideas that may be cool let me know and I will keep you all updated.

Best regards,
Ben Hamlett